We were all looking forward to 2021 being a year when the vaccine rollout begins and the pandemic is no longer a pandemic…we all are waiting to see families, friends and just to have the freedom to live normally without any restrictions or fear.
And then over the last few weeks it’s become clear that our Summer holiday will not necessarily be the summer holiday we wanted and potentially we have to just push seeing family and friends for another 6 months, 1 year – who knows….
With the uncertainty of not knowing, with all the new travel restrictions, with the fear of losing a loved or losing your job…how are you all managing your mental well-being? What are you doing to remain positive and well?
Are are some of what I am doing:
‣ Surround yourself with people who uplift you
‣ Do things that make you smile and feel alive
‣ Go for that coffee with a friend
‣ Read that book that you have been wanting to and didn’t have the time
‣ Touch base with family and friends via zoom – and do it over dinner or a coffee
‣ Start something new – something out of your comfort zone
‣ Practice gratefulness for what you do have
It is truly as simple as that.